Reduce Food Loss, Save Money What is Freshmama?
Freshmama films preserve the freshness of fruits, vegetables and flowers by decomposing ethylene gas. They come in bag or sheet form.
Home Use Bag
Commercial Use Bag
Commercial Use Sheet
How To Use Freshmama Bags
How To Use Freshmama Sheets
Please contact us for details
- For optimal efficiency, it is recommended to keep only 1 type of fruit or vegetable in each bag.
- In case of non-use, store the "Freshmama" bag in a dry, cool place, away from light.
- The shelf life of unused Freshmama film is 5 years. Store in a dry, dark place away from light and moisture.
- Freshmama bags can be reused for up to 1 year.
- You can wash the bag after each use to get rid of residual bacteria and dirt. Otherwise you do not need to wash.
Optimal Storage Temperatures and Estimated Life Guide
Shelf life depends on many factors such as temperature, humidity, storage environment, type and origin of fruit/vegetable, etc.
- After harvest and especially during periods of abrupt temperature changes, most fruits and vegetables release ethylene, which promotes ripening and eventual spoilage.
- Freshmama continuously decomposes ethylene into water and carbon dioxide.
- Freshmama maintains a moist environment to prevent dehydration and controls overespiration.
Freshmama also regulates mold formation.
Freshmama polyethylene films are non-toxic and BPA free.
Reduce Food Loss
Reuse For 1 Year